King Philip IV ordered the construction of this fortress in 1624 to protect the city of Malaga. 300 years later Count Mieres decided to build a house next to the fort that was already in disuse.
Today this building houses a cozy hotel monument that is declared of cultural interest; With 3,500 m² of garden, terraces and common areas.
Its 8 rooms are decorated in a boutique style, with stately and elegant furniture, combining fabrics and wood with precious tiles and marble. Each bedroom has been decorated in a custom style with hydraulic floors and independent air conditioning system.
Located one of the most exclusive residential areas of Malaga, El Limonar, just a few minutes from Caleta beach and 2 km. The center and the Picasso Museum.